Eliseev’s Bath visiting rules
Rules for visiting the Taleon SPA and the bath complex “Eliseev’s Bath”
- 1. These Rules for visiting the Taleon SPA and the Eliseev’s Bath Complex (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are aimed at ensuring a safe and comfortable stay of visitors in the SPA center and the bath complex.
To this end, the Rules establish the rights and obligations of visitors to the Taleon SPA and the bath complex “Eliseev’s Bath”.
- 2. These Rules are posted for review on the information stand of the SPA center, as well as on the website of the Taleon Imperial Hotel on the Internet www.taleonimperialhotel.com
1.3. The SPA center and the sauna complex operate in accordance with the work schedule, information about which is posted at the reception desk of the SPA center, as well as on the hotel’s website on the Internet. At the same time, the general schedule of the SPA center and the schedule of individual areas of the SPA center may differ.
1.4. The operating mode of the SPA center is set by the Administration of the Taleon Imperial Hotel independently, while the Administration has the right to:
- at its discretion, open and/or close for the use of visitors each specific swimming pool and (or) saunas or restrict the provision of services for technological, technical, operational, organizational, sanitary and hygienic, etc. reasons (equipment and software emergencies that occurred through no fault of the contractor, temporary power outage, water supply, provision of vaping services, training, group classes, etc., the occurrence of force majeure circumstances).
- make changes to the schedule (mode) of the SPA center and bath complex related to technological, technical, organizational, sanitary and hygienic and other reasons, as indicated on the relevant information stands of the SPA center, hotel and (or) on the Internet site.
1.5. The cost of services of the SPA center and the bath complex “Eliseev’s Bath” is indicated in the price list of the cost of services, which is posted at the reception of the SPA center.The cost and conditions of visiting the SPA center by visitors staying at the Taleon Imperial Hotel are determined by the Hotel Administration and can be changed unilaterally.
1.6. The Administration reserves the right to refuse to use the services of the SPA center and the bath complex and to stay on the territory of any Visitor who violates the requirements of these Rules, without refund of the cost of the services paid, collected against the compensation of the contractor’s property losses.
1.7. Parents and legal representatives or other adult accompanying persons are responsible for the health and life of children on the territory of the SPA center.
1.8. A parent or legal representative accompanying a child under the age of 14 independently determines the physical capabilities of the child to use the services of the SPA center or bath complex and is fully responsible for the legality of the child’s access to the SPA center equipment, for the consequences of the child’s use of the SPA center / bath complex (including the pool) and for the child’s compliance with all the requirements of these Rules.
The person accompanying the child is obliged to explain to the child these Rules, rules of behavior in the water and is obliged to constantly monitor the child, as well as to prevent the child from entering the pool water if the child does not have swimming skills. The accompanying person is obliged under no circumstances to leave the child unattended on the territory of the SPA center.
2.1. The Visitor has the right to:
- Use the SPA in accordance with these Rules;
- To visit the SPA center only after paying for a one-time visit, a reusable subscription (except for guests staying at the Taleon Imperial Hotel);
- Inform the Administration of the SPA center about all the shortcomings in the SPA center, poor-quality service and express your wishes for improving its work;
- Use individual storage cabinets located in the locker room in accordance with the established procedure;
- Make payments for services rendered in accordance with the procedure established by these Rules.
3. DUTIES OF VISITORS
3. 1. Visitors are required to comply with the following requirements:
3. 1. 1.To familiarize yourself in detail with the price list for services, these Rules, as well as other necessary information materials posted at the reception of the SPA center or the stands of the Talion Imperial Hotel and (or) on the website on the Internet before the payment and the start of using the services – www.taleonimperialhotel.com
3. 1. 2. Observe the rules of public order, behave respectfully towards other visitors, the staff of the SPA center, and do not commit actions that may endanger the life and health of others.
3. 1. 3. Observe the Rules of visiting the SPA center, safety regulations, fire safety, sanitary-hygienic requirements, meet the requirements of the SPA center staff.
3. 1. 4. Inform the Administration of the SPA center about all dangerous situations and objects that may threaten the safety of people in the SPA center.
3. 1. 5. Return used towels when leaving the SPA.
3. 1. 6. Observe the following sanitary and hygienic requirements when visiting swimming pools, saunas, gym and hamam:
• Take outerwear to the cloakroom and enter the SPA center only in clean, replaceable shoes suitable for visiting;
• Visitors must have with them: a bathing suit, a hat, a towel (issued by the administrator of the SPA center), hygiene items;
• The use of solid or liquid soap is recommended for body washing;
• Hygiene items should only be in unbreakable containers (plastic, polyethylene, etc.) The use of hygiene accessories in glass containers is prohibited;
• Take a thorough shower for 5-7 minutes (without a bathing suit with a washcloth and soap);
• At the end of the session, visitors should rinse under the shower for 3-5 minutes, squeeze out swimming accessories and only then go to the locker room.
3.1.7. Visitors of the SPA center are obliged to take care of the property of the SPA center, preventing its damage or loss.
3.1.8. Visitors to the SPA center are obliged to comply with all the requirements of the SPA Center Administration related to ensuring safety and compliance with the rules of conduct in the SPA center.
VISITORS TO THE SPA CENTER ARE PROHIBITED:
4.1. Visit the SPA center in the presence of medical contraindications for health reasons, in the presence of skin, infectious diseases, bleeding, in poor health.The visitor is obliged to independently assess the state of his health when using any services of the SPA center and take into account any health conditions that are contraindications for using the services of the SPA center. Responsibility for any negative consequences, including harm to health, caused as a result of improper assessment of the visitor’s state of health and/or due to the fact that the visitor used the services of the SPA center, despite the existing contraindications for health reasons, is solely borne by the visitor himself.
- 2. Be in the SPA center in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or toxic intoxication.
- 3. Bring firearms and edged weapons, piercing and cutting objects, glass objects, explosive, flammable, toxic and toxic substances, as well as gas canisters to the SPA center.
- 4. Smoking, eating and drinking alcoholic beverages in the SPA center, with the exception of specially designated places (catering outlets and places for receiving water and drinks).
- 5. Throwing foreign objects into the pool and on the territory of the SPA center.
- 6. Make noise, use obscene language, behave provocatively.
- 7. Use detergents, perfumes and other liquids in glass containers in the shower.
- 8. Rub cosmetics (creams, ointments, etc.) into the skin before visiting the pool.
- 9. Walking barefoot in the SPA.
- 10. Take photos and videos without the permission of the SPA administration.
- 11. Enter service and technical premises.
- 12. Touch, turn on, turn off and adjust any engineering equipment.
- 13. Pollute the premises, equipment and other property of the SPA center.
- 14. Use cosmetics in saunas.
- 15. Pour water on the sauna heater
- 16. Transfer the subscription to third parties.
- 17. To carry out actions of an intimate nature.
Attention! IN ORDER TO ENSURE SAFETY, THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SPA CENTER HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO THE VISITOR:
- Having pronounced signs of infectious, skin and other diseases that prevent visiting the SPA center
- Having pronounced signs of alcoholic, narcotic, toxic intoxication.
- Violating public order, endangering the life, health and interfering with the rest of other visitors, non-compliance with the requirements of these Rules of visiting the SPA center.
- In case of violation of the requirements of these Rules and failure to respond to the reasonable requirements of the SPA Center Administration, the visitor may be removed from the SPA center by police officers, a security officer or a representative of the SPA Center Administration, without compensation for the cost of services paid by him.
5. RULES FOR VISITING A HAMAM (TURKISH BATH) AND SAUNAS OF THE SPA CENTER
1. The visitor is obliged to comply with the rules for visiting the hammam (Turkish bath) and saunas set out in paragraph 8 of these Rules for visiting the SPA center and the bath complex.
5. 2. To visit the hammam (Turkish bath) and sauna, it is necessary to have clothes designed for this: a bathing suit, a swimsuit (for women), swimming trunks (for men).
5. 3. Follow the rules of personal hygiene. Before visiting the hamam / sauna, it is mandatory to take a shower.
5. 4. When visiting the hammam / sauna, it is forbidden to use creams, strong perfumes, masks, scrubs, hair dye.
5. 5. For personal hygiene purposes, use towels and lay them on the bench. While staying in the hammam / sauna, avoid contact with the surface of the heater – this can cause severe burns.
5. 6. It is forbidden to eat and drink drinks in the territory of changing rooms, hamam /sauna.
5. 7. It is forbidden to splash water and flavorings into the stone compartment in the sauna.
5. 8. It is forbidden to cover the heater with foreign objects (towels, swimsuits, etc.) – this can lead to a fire.
5. 9. It is forbidden to switch the temperature in the hammam, sauna by yourself.
According to the Technical Regulations, the temperature cannot be changed (reduced/increased) at the request of the SPA visitor.
5. 10. Children under the age of 14 are allowed to visit the hammam and sauna only accompanied by adults.
6. OTHER CONDITIONS
6. 1. The fact of payment of a subscription or a one-time visit subscription means that the visitor of the SPA center is familiar with these Rules.
6. 2. The Administration of the SPA center and the bath complex is not responsible for the safety of valuables, money, jewelry and documents left in the wardrobe and individual lockers in the locker room, except in cases when such valuables, money, jewelry and documents were transferred to the Administration of the SPA center for storage under the act receiving and transmitting.
6. 3. In case of emergency situations caused by circumstances for which the SPA center is not responsible, as well as situations caused by the actions of public utilities for seasonal, preventive and emergency work, if these situations hinder the quality of services, the Administration of the SPA center has the right to unilaterally suspend the provision of services until termination specified circumstances (situations), but for a period not exceeding 30 calendar days. If, after 30 calendar days, the circumstances (situations) preventing the use of the SPA center have not changed, the Administration of the SPA center and the visitor decide on the termination of the Contract and mutual settlements. When carrying out mutual settlements, the cost of services already rendered is taken into account, as well as the period of validity of the circumstances that led to the occurrence of an emergency and for which the SPA center is not responsible.
6. 4. The administration of the SPA center guarantees that the quality of services provided by the SPA center meets the quality standards established for this type of services, including safety, fire safety and sanitary and epidemiological requirements.
6. 5. If the visitor’s actions caused property damage, Talion JSC has the right to demand compensation for damage. Upon the fact of damage, an act is drawn up, which is signed by the Administration of the SPA center and the visitor who caused the damage. The act specifies the amount of damage agreed upon by the parties. If the visitor refuses to sign the act, a corresponding entry is made in it in the presence of at least two witnesses who are not employees of the hotel.
If the damage is caused by minors under the age of 14, compensation for damage is made in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation, by its legal representatives.
DEAR VISITORS, COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES WILL ALLOW US TO MAKE YOUR STAY IN THE SPA CENTER AS PLEASANT AND SAFE AS POSSIBLE. ENJOY YOUR STAY!