The former Eliseev library is designed in Art Nouveau style – very popular at the beginning of the 20th century – and is conducive to boardroom meetings and important negotiations.
The decorative motifs of intertwining plants used in the ceiling ornamentation, fireplace carvings and in the details of the furniture were ordered by the mansion’s last owner, Stepan Eliseev. The marvelously well-preserved furniture was made in 1903 by the famous workshop of Paul A. Dumas in Nancy.
According to the memoirs of visitors to the Eliseev mansion, the Library’s ceiling was decorated with porcelain lilies and water lilies.
- Size: 60 sq. metes (646 sq. feet)
- Occupancy: up to 40 guests
- Location: 3d floor of the Eliseev House
- View: Moika River embankment
- Details: adjoining Musical Salon can be used to extend the function space