The Taleon Imperial Hotel is the only privately owned palace hotel in St Petersburg, located in the XVIIIth century palace.
Our Location in St Petersburg:
- We are right on Nevsky Prospect – Main street of St. Petersburg, Russia
- 40 min taxi driving from Pulkovo Airport
- 15 min taxi driving from Moskovsky Railway Station
- 5 min. waking to State Hermitage Museum
- 10 min. walking to St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakevsky Sobor)
- Check-in: 2:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- 6 floors, 89 rooms and suites
- Concierge (Les Clefs D’Or) service
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 7 Gala Rooms, 1400 m2 of total meeting space
- Beauty Parlour
- Business center
- Spa with 20-meters pool
- Saunas, Russian Banya, Turkish bath
All 89 rooms (40 of which are suites) meet the highest international standards, with butler service, interactive television and Internet access. Each room’s architectural design and décor are unique and exclusive.
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Taleon brand bath amenities
- Mineral Water
- Free WiFi
- Interactive TV
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- In-room safe
- Writing desk
- Mini bar
- Non-smoking rooms
- Sitting area
- Sofa or two chairs
The Taleon Imperial Hotel offers some of the finest dining in St Petersburg. Enjoy!
Authentic Russian cuisine with panoramic view.
- Breakfast: daily from 7.30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Business lunch: working days from noon – 4 p.m.
- A la carte: daily from noon – 11 p.m
Experience fine dining in the historic splendours of the Taleon restaurant;
- Monday-Saturday from 5 p.m. till 11 p.m.
- Sunday from 7 p.m. till 11 p.m.
- Sunday Ceremonial Dinner from noon till 4 p.m
Gastro Bar Griboedov
Traditional Caucasian dishes
- Daily from noon till midnight
For a quick snack there is the Atlantes lobby bar and the Atrium Café.
Executive chef: Alexander Dregolsky
The Taleon SPA is like no other hotel spa in St Petersburg, combining first-class gym facilities, massage and treatment rooms, salt room, sauna, Russian banya, Turkish hammam, swimming pool, sun terrace, bar… The use of gym is free for the guests of the hotel. The cost of pool and sauna use is 2500 rubles per person for guests of the hotel.
Japanese oysters “Osaka” at the Taleon restaurant
Special offer from the chef of the Taleon restaurant Alexander Dregolsky. Read more »
Японские устрицы “Осаки” в ресторане “Талион”
Специальное предложение от шеф-повара ресторана "Талион" Александра Дрегольского. Read more »